Thursday, November 8, 2007

5 weeks left!


Hello everyone! Shame on me for slacking on the blog entries. I've had a rather exciting week! Monday, I took my final for International Relations. I go next Wednesday to figure out if I passed or not. I finish my History class this coming Monday. After that, it's pretty much over. I've finished my masterpieces (ha) in ceramica & have a skit to perform for Spanish and then our good-bye dinner!
I've also been getting to know the hospital system here pretty well. My wrist has been bothering me off and on for awhile and after biking it was really swollen and hurt. So, long story short, I have a cyst in my wrist! I'm wearing a brace and the doctor said that I could wait until I'm home to get an MRI. He didn't seem like it was too grave of a situation. I'm going to do some research online because I don't really know what to expect when I get back.
This weekend, we have our last excursion with our group. We are going to the southern part of the province, San Rafael. We are staying in cabins and there are lots of outdoor activities. Christy, fell down the steps at her house the other weekend and hurt her knee, so we injured ones will be hanging out this weekend soaking up the rays and getting really cool tan lines from our braces. haha.
Tuesday was birthday day. Liliana turned 64 and her daughter threw her a 60's themed tea party! haha, all of her friends dressed in their 60's attire (which really didn't look too much different from everyday clothes, haha) and met at 5:30 for a tea! We played trivia games about the 60's and it was really enjoyable! She even went to the salon that morning and poofed her hair, wore a head band, and sported some white sunglasses. She said she was going for the Jackie O look. It was a lot of fun. My friend Sarah Beth's birthday was that day too, so I was birthday'd out!
We are doing a sparkling wine and cheese pairing class tomorrow, so it should be a lot of fun! Everyone have a great weekend! xoxo

No comments: