Thursday, November 15, 2007

San Rafael Pic


Hello everyone! I uploaded some pictures to my Mendoza album-some from Liliana's birthday party and some from San Rafael. I wish I had more pictures of the scenery in San Rafael, but was lazy the whole time and only took a few pictures. We are planning a picture swap in a few weeks, so I think I will be covered on pictures.

The girls and I had our regular Wednesday night get together and planned out just about every second of our last few weeks. This Saturday, my spanish professor is having us all over for an asado in the afternoon. Sunday, Liliana is going to give us a tai-chi lesson in the park, if the weather is "suitable for the chi". Tuesday night, we are taking a sensory tasting at The Vines (one of the few classes we haven't taken yet). Friday, is Christy's 21st birthday, so we are spending a day at the spas..where I went with the fam. Saturday, is the Familia Zucchardi special tasting. I think we might try to visit another bodega near there since we will be all the way out there. It's about 45 minutes away. My cab driver last night told me this event was spectacular and we HAD to go. =) I am really excited!
I have officially passed international relations and history =) Bravo to me! I have a Spanish oral and written final next week & then present my wonderful works of art, and I am officially done on Thursday afternoon! YAY!
No fears about the earthquake! I honestly didn't even know it happened! Haha, Liliana never mentioned it to me either, so it must not have been to disturbing to everyone down here. Have a great weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

Kristin Leigh said...

sounds very exciting :) come home soon! xoxo