Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bike Tour!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Our bike tour was successful & we all had a lot of fun. It ended up being a little more involved than we had thought: we left at 10 and arrived back in the centro at 4. In total, we biked about 30 miles, maybe more!! Not with out wine breaks, of course. We visited 3 bodegas (wineries); one of which I'd gone to with the family. The other two were really neat though. Both were small and one, Tierras de Alta only produced Malbec wine and was built in 2001. Pequena Bodega was my favorite and was really old and still used a lot of old processes. There were 3 Germans in our group and one South American. It was a lot of fun, and good exercise for sure.
I have a paper and a final tomorrow, so they have been completely consuming my life this weekend. I will be SO glad to finish this paper. I can't wait to show it to my Spanish professors at Meredith; they have to give me credit for this class! Haha. I cannot load the video on here, so I will make a YouTube account and load it on there. I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week! 38 days until I am home!! =) xoxo

2 comments:

mtroberson said...

hey... thought i would respond to your question via facebook because i dont know when i can get on skype and i know you register tomorrow am. im actually not planning to take a spanish class, IM DONE! and, i already told kelly i wouldnt be missing any practices like i have the past 2 seasons. hope your vineyard trip was great/beautiful! love you miss you! oh and nancy was great...im sure youll love the video haha

mtroberson said...

i meant your blog...